Inez 4/6 install advise..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LO 4XRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hey lil John,
What size tires you runnin? Also, was wondering if the IHC a-arms are narrower than stock? I have same wheels as you have, on a stock 2019 1500 CLASSIC, and my tires stick out about 3/8’-1/2” past the edge of the fender. Yours seem to be flush. Nice truck bro. Thanks

OP
OP
L

Lil John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hey lil John,
What size tires you runnin? Also, was wondering if the IHC a-arms are narrower than stock? I have same wheels as you have, on a stock 2019 1500 CLASSIC, and my tires stick out about 3/8’-1/2” past the edge of the fender. Yours seem to be flush. Nice truck bro. Thanks

Well the a- arms needed to be wrestled into place. By three men and a high lift jack. So yes I'd say they are considered narrow, but they do fit. I adjusted my arms to be flush. You shouldn't be sticking out. I'm running 285/45/22 toyos. Let me know if you have other questions.

Last edited:

LO 4XRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Rite on man. Thanks for the tip. I actually have, the same 20”Sport wheels, like you have in the first set of pics. Was wondering what size those were?

OP
OP
L

Lil John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Rite on man. Thanks for the tip. I actually have, the same 20”Sport wheels, like you have in the first set of pics. Was wondering what size those were?
Mine are OEM 22" off a SRT-10 .. and yes the first set of wheels shown are the sport 20" with stock tires.

Twistedshadows

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Only advice is get the ford sway bar links to level out the sway bar more and tie up the wires that lay on top of the liner in the passenger wheel well. I wore through both my liners into my battery tray and into that wiring harness. The tray is no big deal just a little plastic on the bottom and I caught that harness before it ate any wires. Now I've pulled both my liners relocated the wires on both sides (theres a big harness hiding behind the driver side liner) and bashed some metal that's hiding above the liners so I don't rub anything anymore

OP
OP
L

Lil John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have no rub at all. so I'm not to concerned about that. thanks for the heads up.. Any chance you have the part number on the sway bar links that's one thing I do need to address. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ramcharger60

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 crew cab sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Front links are Moog K80337

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

rlampman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would second the Ford sway bar end links. I did it after the drop was installed and it made a difference in the ride quality.
I also say check the front fender wells after some miles and big bumps. With the 22's you should be lower diameter and may not have as many problems. Still check as said above so you don't damage anything.
If you read the other threads you may already know but make sure you remove the bump stops and cups. You may not notice they contact but your ride will suffer. I now have nothing on the front and never hit. The rear used to hit occasionally so I put some Energy Suspension ones that are only 3/8" tall. Now if it hits at least its not metal to metal.
BTW, the white looks great with the black wheels!