Inez 4/6 review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mighty noid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hydro Blue 2018 4x2 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I am done for now. It does need to get an alignment though... but the ride is not rough at all. Doesn't hit hard or bounce. Great stock ride with a much lower stance.
I will give you my feed back about the kit next week. Here is a before and after look. I will get better pics after the alignment next week. The install is not an easy one at all. Thank goodness I have 2 awesome friends that know there ****!!!

truck b a.PNG

Last edited:

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
There's been a few guys ***** about bump steer with Inez's kit.You might want your alignment guy to put some toe-in on your alignment to help compensate for the bump steer.[/QUOTE]

mighty noid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There's been a few guys ***** about bump steer with Inez's kit.You might want your alignment guy to put some toe-in on your alignment to help compensate for the bump steer.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the tip. I will.

mighty noid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alignment is all done... that wasn't cheap at all.

Tip... go to a shop that specializes in aligning road course/race cars... normal places won't touch it otherwise.

now it rides great and looks GREAT!

36355406_10214886121738211_7451340836299603968_o.jpg

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I read through alot ot this a few times. So did someone find a qa1 that fit or not? What other shocks are you guys using instead?
Better late than never, but I'm running Viking double adjustable shocks with my Inez 4/6 kit.

Mino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank u
I am from broward county
I SEE you are from kendall , i been reading all the post , don’t think I am a stalker lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank u
I am from broward county
I SEE you are from kendall , i been reading all the post , don’t think I am a stalker lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol that's cool.. yeah I've had the Inez 4/6 kit for about a year now. Installed it myself... I got KYB gas shocks for the rear, haven't installed it yet. Those Viking shocks look awesome but pricey.

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Better late than never, but I'm running Viking double adjustable shocks with my Inez 4/6 kit.

What Viking # are you running, I want to check the specs. My TS709's topp'd out on the passenger side, and came apart. So I am curious on the Compressed/Extended lengths.

raginglaramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Update

So I finally got around to doing the front bump stops. Truck rides a lot better I didn't realise how often I was hitting the factory ones. But now i rub the top of the inner fender liner on large bumps and fast turns.

In the rear i cut the cups out and dropped it All the way down to see where the shocks bottom out. The beilstiens bottom out with 1 inch between the axle and chassis. I ordered a set of one inch bump stops with the to bolt hole tabs because there's no way to use the bump stop that has the stud because the factory bracket is boxed off. I'm gonna put a 1\4 inch plate under the new bump stop so I don't bottom out the beilstiens especially since I cut another coil to get the full 6 inches in the back and there is roughly about 1 1\2 inch of travel back there.

Anyways just really wanted to let people know that you can run the beilstiens shocks in the back and get full travel out of it with a 1-1 1\2 inch bump stop in the rear. And the springs are still long enough not to fall out at full drupe.

Do you remember what part numbers the bump stops were?

OP
OP
T

Twistedshadows

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did it so long ago I don't remember. But just a warning for every one I ate through my liners and In to my battery tray and a wiring harness laying the top of the passenger liner (caught the harness before it ate any wires). The tray is just some plastic and the harness can be *******. I've now completely removed my liners and also hammered some metal above them out of the way. If your gonna remove them there is a huge wiring harness hiding behind the driver side liner your gonna what to move to the inside of the frame and heat wrap.