Inez Hotrod 4/6 Kit Wheel Hop Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricardo Colon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 lt
After the lowering kit was installed, the truck wheel hops when turning while doing 20-25 mi per hr. Lifted the truck and checked for loose suspension parts, tried to move the tire to see if it felt loose, pretty solid. Any thoughts, suggestions? It's also bottoming front and back? Is that normal? I don't have a lot of experience with mechanics but I usually do my own maintenance on my cars. Any help will be highly appreciated. I just like to have an idea so I can get it taken care of.

Hemi~D

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 rcsb black ram edition
Engine
Did you only bolt on the control arm relocation brackets? I welded mine as well so they wouldn’t move. Also some adjustable upper/lower 4-links and adjustable panhead bar would center that rear end of yours and eliminate the hop. It’s either the brakets moving or rear end is off a little...

Tht1GrayRam48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Something mustve been installed incorrectly? you shouldnt be bottoming out or having tht wheel hop

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tht1GrayRam48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maybe some pictures could help shed some light

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk