Inez Hotrods 4/6 Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I spray painted mine.... done. IMO powder coating the arms is a waste of money unless it's a show car. I agree they should of packaged their products better, you would think they knew how to properly package by now :emotions122:

Not really a show car, persay, but I do like my stuff to look good when installed so I don't have to redo anything. And occasionally I do go to shows although it has been quite a while and only one in this truck. My old car I had hit up about a hundred shows in the four years of owning it.

rtorres51

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just installed the Inez drop kit. I just installed the rear brackets for now. Will install the front control arms at a latter day. The rear end is centered now. Don't even think of installing this drop kit without a plasma or torch cutter, I had a hard time with cut off disc. It was a very long day. I didn't have much motivation to proceed to the front to install the front control arms. I strongly suggest a plasma cutter or torch cutter.

I will have to fabricate a bracket for emergency brake cable. The cable rubbing against the exhaust. Need to purchase Air Lift bags for the rear. I will need to cut the rear bump stops off when I'm finally done installing this kit.

GOOD LUCK LUCK IF YOU PROCEED WITHOUT A PLASMA OR TORCH CUTTER.

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Between last night and this morning I installed mine. Took roughly 9 hours by myself. Cut off all the bump stops, because, well, who needs those anyway. Also cut off everything with a combination of a cut off wheel and a sawzall. Took a few minutes to do it that way, but I don't have a plasma, and the guys I know down the street that own fab shops didn't bring their work trucks home this weekend, so I was out of luck. I just cut 1 ring off the backs for the time being. Gonna let them settle some before I cut anymore. Also got some airlift bags in the rears pressured up to 5lbs.

IMG_20170507_132358861_HDR_zpsaw379vtc.jpg

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Between last night and this morning I installed mine. Took roughly 9 hours by myself. Cut off all the bump stops, because, well, who needs those anyway. Also cut off everything with a combination of a cut off wheel and a sawzall. Took a few minutes to do it that way, but I don't have a plasma, and the guys I know down the street that own fab shops didn't bring their work trucks home this weekend, so I was out of luck. I just cut 1 ring off the backs for the time being. Gonna let them settle some before I cut anymore. Also got some airlift bags in the rears pressured up to 5lbs.

IMG_20170507_132358861_HDR_zpsaw379vtc.jpg

Congrats!! looks awesome! Inspiration to do mine:favorites13:

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
yup it's a crossmember bracket
since I have a RCSB I don't need it :signs8:

here the install instructions...

Front

Rear
I know people said that I could still install the belltech rear kit but seeing that the rear cross member is diff what is my options?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know people said that I could still install the belltech rear kit but seeing that the rear cross member is diff what is my options?

The reason the cross brace is used is due to the drive shaft possibly touching the underside of the bed. It states that it's used on certain trucks, not all

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Copy that.

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Hey guys anyone not using there 2wd oem from spindles let me know needed to complete drop!!!!!!!!55648a48c6bb747c552f11b9e50d9a62.jpg

Slammin Samson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks sick! I been searching for awhile on google for something lower than my belltech drop kit and couldnt find anything. Till now!
Thanks lol

salazarn54

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well I just pulled the trigger on the Inez drop kit. Going with a 4/6. I live in Houston so I'm taking the drive and having the man himself install the kit. Ill keep you guys updated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I just pulled the trigger on the Inez drop kit. Going with a 4/6. I live in Houston so I'm taking the drive and having the man himself install the kit. Ill keep you guys updated

I wish I lived closer to Texas... so I could of had Inez install the kit for me.... let me tell you it's a lot of work doing it by yourself.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6

when you get back to houston let me know, we can meet up, i wana check it out

rtorres51

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure. i half of an inch distance from the inside of tire to outer upper control arm. Not much room.

jedeisurf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok cool are you happy with your inez kit ,I have been waiting to here some reviews before I buy.
Thanks