Info on my last repair done in town

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
SO I TOOK my 2000 Dodge diesel Haul truck in for service mostly . WE GO ON a hunting trip out to a ranch in New Mexico each year.
... It;s about 50000 ac near Corona NM ... . THIS YEAR WE'RE ONLY GOING CAMPING Due to the old man 91 passed away this summer . We've been 18 times in the last 22 years . But his wife leased it to the Wind Generators & I don't blame her due to the money she's collected . But we can't hunt due to Generator wind power.
..... But my truck has 347k MILES ON IT . But still in excellent condition .. SO THEY put in lower ball joints Moog cost 118.98 each .. 5 hours labor & this did also included putting in a new set of Monroe shocks 53.00 each.
no labor on those .
... Then I had a leaking Power Steering Gear Box . so it was only $123.00 labor & the gar box cost me 179.59
... & Then I had taken my own oil & filters due to buying them at a local auction Benefit .
...so oil change cost me $30.00 but When they put in the fuel filter .. My lift pump was bad & Now we have a no start problem .
SO I got a new lift pump that still goes onto the side of the block. I don't prefer the one that goes into the tanks .It can't be changed on the side of the road. Lift pump cost 203.11 & $60.00 labor to install the lift pump.
..........& I got a Lub job.
.......... & I got an alignment ... It cost $80.00 I was fine with my cost. On all those repairs I was happy with the cost .
& My TRUCK SHOULD BE READY FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT my repairs .

Last edited: