Installed 42" curved led light bar in 2014 sport bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
lokal907ryder

lokal907ryder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Before trimming the bumper bezel to fill in the gaps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,681

kris319

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks awesome. Almost makes me wish I did this instead of tow hooks and a curved 20" lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

yodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 ram 1500 hemi
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where did you get the light bar ? The side mounts look different than I've seen

SWJewellTN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
I'm curious about this...why in the heck are these things so expensive? They're LED's for pity's sake! Granted they look cool, but what exactly do they do for you that makes them worth the cheese? Yes, that's a serious question because I must be missing something. I know the headlights suck, but beyond them being replaced with HIDs I'm at a loss. Inquiring minds want to know.

yodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 ram 1500 hemi
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm curious about this...why in the heck are these things so expensive? They're LED's for pity's sake! Granted they look cool, but what exactly do they do for you that makes them worth the cheese? Yes, that's a serious question because I must be missing something. I know the headlights suck, but beyond them being replaced with HIDs I'm at a loss. Inquiring minds want to know.

Supply and demand. The producers know people want these instead of aftermarket 7" hid lights, they look cleaner, use less energy, produce more light, and aren't as hot. My buddy owns a lighting company and he sells them for top dollar because he can. The only competition lights like this one have is rigid which is wayyyyyyy over priced for most people including me.

OP
OP
lokal907ryder

lokal907ryder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

To me I always get the off brands off ebay. They are bright enough for me and that way if it breaks or gets stolen I'm only out a few hundred bucks. I couldn't justify 1000$ for a light bar. And living in Alaska it's pretty much dark all the time during winter so the added light helps see moose and what not during long drives to the mountains.