Installing Aux Switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06ram15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I Installed the factory aux switch panel in my 2015 2500 that did not come factory with the aux switches. I bought the panel and made a harness to a relay block. Having issues when the relays are in and has power to it, multiple switches light up when only pressing one. Relay connections as follows
Blade 30 - Fused Power
Blade 86 - Connections to aux switches
Blade 85 - Ground
Blade 87- Accessory Hookup

Any ideas?relay.jpg

t0ymach1n3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L???
Bit of an old thread but wondering if you got this fixed? I just did mine last night, hooking everything up the same as you and get the same issue. I click #3 and all five switches light up and can't for the life of me figure out why.

Kanemd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ok just finished this on my 2018 1500 Express. Went to airdelete.com. They have tons of information including part numbers for the various aux switch panels. Order the switch panel from one of the Mopar online parts places. Ordered the relay panel from Air Delete. Installed everything according to Air Delete’s instructions. Wired up my aux lights . Cranked the truck and lo and behold the lights work! Didn’t have to go into the BCM and “turn them on.”