Installing double din pioneer 2019 classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kduncan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
Ok guys I ordered the parking brake bypass with my stereo I hooked it up but I can't get any power to my stereo my factory works just not my pioneer do I have the bypass hooked up wrong my local electronics shop says the bypass is not legal so they don't comment on them idk what the problem is all fuses are good

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok guys I ordered the parking brake bypass with my stereo I hooked it up but I can't get any power to my stereo my factory works just not my pioneer do I have the bypass hooked up wrong my local electronics shop says the bypass is not legal so they don't comment on them idk what the problem is all fuses are good

Not sure if the 5th gens are exactly the same as the 4th gens or not but if they aren't you may have better luck over in the 4th gen section. Odds are much better someone has done it in a 4th gen, and a 2019 classic is a 4th so if you find an answer there it should work for yours.