Installing Haloview Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghornet54

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cumins
Don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but I'm trying to install the Haloview CA108 on a 2018 Ram. My truck has a backup camera located in the tailgate, but when I hitch my 5th wheel, the tailgate is down and I can't see the camper. I want to be able to use the camera as a backup to hookup the camper then move it to see any vehicle on the left side. Does anyone have an idea how to wire the camera or where to install? I plan on installing it on the bed of the truck and running a wire from the 4 prong trailer connection. Thanks for any help given. I have another one to install on the back of the camper.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's all they take, two wires. 12v hot and ground. Maybe use a quick disconnect so you can move it around. As far as actually mounting the camera, mount the camera bracket on some sort of clamp or an interchangeable type of set up. Maybe a suction cup for your back window when hitching up and a bracket and arm for the bed rail to see down the side. I have a Haloview on the back of my travel trailer and I love it. It's a very good camera.
20210410_102917.jpg

OP
OP
G

Ghornet54

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cumins
Thank you! This is exactly what I need. Never thought of the suction cup for the back. When our weather changes, I will be installing these cameras.