Installing Line Output Converter "LOC"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Want to install my new JL Audio LOC-22 to my RA4 radio to get full range audio. Where and or where do I tap to get it?

If anyone can help it would be great.

index.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
On my 2011 with the alpine system the only place that passes full range is the rear doors. I connected my LOC to the sub inputs as I was only amplifying the sub and just replacing all other speakers.
On the non alpine (no factory amp) systems I believe that all the outputs are full range.
It would really help to know what year make model and system we are talking about so you get a better answer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
circuitguy

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
On my 2011 with the alpine system the only place that passes full range is the rear doors. I connected my LOC to the sub inputs as I was only amplifying the sub and just replacing all other speakers.
On the non alpine (no factory amp) systems I believe that all the outputs are full range.
It would really help to know what year make model and system we are talking about so you get a better answer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have a 2017 Ram 1500 Tradesman Regular Cab. Radio has been upgraded to a 8.4" RA4.

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
you can get it at the radio then.