Interior pillar trim conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yitzhak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I recently did a 4th Gen front seat conversion to my Ram 1500 2006 QC front seats only. Did some seatbelt work to the new seats to make them functional but I have another annoying problem which is the trim where the seatbelt retractors are housed is being pushed out of fitment. The side covers of the 4th gen seats seem to be bulkier than the 3rd gen seats and cause a problem where it’s pushing against the trim cover of the seatbelt retractors.I provided pictures of what I’m talking about. Ultimately I wanna fix that issue by either doing a trim conversion if possible or some other DIY method. Any help or suggestion is cool.
I’ve also checked the 4th gen seat swaps forums on here but strangely enough all of them avoid or don’t address the question of seatbelt mounting or the trim being pushed out of place. Had to find out the hard way

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 11