Interior trim pieces look dusty...any replacements?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FL-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn Night Edition
Engine
V8
My Bighorn interior is mostly black, but on the doors and just above the center display are some trim pieces that are kind of black and greyish. Not sure what the designers were going for because to me they just look dusty. They look like they would just pop out. I searched online but only saw decals that go over the trim. Does anyone make actual hard, snap-in replacements?

14 Lonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Any photos of what you speaking of?

OP
OP
FL-RAM

FL-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I've seen some carbon fiber looking ones for the center pieces on Ebay that stick on top. Not a fan of the CF look.

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
@FL-RAM my 3500 big horn has the same. Looke like someone had fun with a sharpie lmao. I noticed it at first and now I naturally ignore it

OP
OP
FL-RAM

FL-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
@FL-RAM my 3500 big horn has the same. Looke like someone had fun with a sharpie lmao. I noticed it at first and now I naturally ignore it
When I first noticed it I tried to wipe it off thinking it was just dirty from dust. It's only 6 pieces in the whole car. Shouldn't be hard to replace I would think. Not sure what the designers were thinking because it's just weird looking.

14 Lonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That does look like dust but I am sure it’s not, I wouldn’t be happy with that either.

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When I first noticed it I tried to wipe it off thinking it was just dirty from dust. It's only 6 pieces in the whole car. Shouldn't be hard to replace I would think. Not sure what the designers were thinking because it's just weird looking.

Carbon fiber would look good. I don't know if it irritates me enough to change out.

OP
OP
FL-RAM

FL-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Carbon fiber would look good. I don't know if it irritates me enough to change out.
Not a fan of the CF look. Honestly, I'd be fine with just plain black. Was hoping for a nice wood look. CF looks very 2010 to me.

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not a fan of the CF look. Honestly, I'd be fine with just plain black. Was hoping for a nice wood look. CF looks very 2010 to me.

Depends on your overall truck build is CF isn't for everything. I don't like wood grain if it was real wood than yes but just seems too cheap if not. Get some vinyl wrap as some testers till you find what you want.

OP
OP
FL-RAM

FL-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Depends on your overall truck build is CF isn't for everything. I don't like wood grain if it was real wood than yes but just seems too cheap if not. Get some vinyl wrap as some testers till you find what you want.
Yeah, I was hoping to not have to apply decals....but that might be the only option. Very surprised there aren't more options available.