Interior Vinyl Wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djmm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seems like a dated thread so why not add some new content. I always hated the bland door panels in my bighorn and that godawful fake metal has a tint of yellow to it. I kept some gray since my seats are grey. The lighting is horrible in the pics but it all looks great installed in the truck in a normal daylight setting.

interior2.jpginterior1.jpg

tnctx02

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM SLT
Engine
3.6L Pentastar V6
Seems like a dated thread so why not add some new content. I always hated the bland door panels in my bighorn and that godawful fake metal has a tint of yellow to it. I kept some gray since my seats are grey. The lighting is horrible in the pics but it all looks great installed in the truck in a normal daylight setting.

View attachment 535021View attachment 535022
This looks great! What did vinyl did you use?

djmm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This looks great! What did vinyl did you use?
Thanks. It was a PITA sometimes but I'm happy with it. Hopefully it lasts for years because I don't want to do it again.

I used ORACAL honeycomb which was super easy to use. The gloss black is VViVid+ which totally sucked to work with.

I originally wanted the factory blue marble that you find on some of the 5th gen rams but I couldn't find anything close enough. I passed on carbon because it's just so played out. . I almost went with brushed metal but the lines would bend where I had to stretch around corners of the dash. The honeycomb solved all that and is modern enough to last awhile.

Last edited:

tnctx02

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM SLT
Engine
3.6L Pentastar V6
Thanks for the reply. It looks great.
I am looking to update the interiors of both of my trucks and this got my attention.
Might have to try it on the new to me floor console I just got to add to my 2013.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio