Introduction Need assistance with TBI to carb setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MavMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318
My name is Devin and I own a 1989 D100 RWD 5.2 L. It was leaking from all areas and I had the transmission rebuilt and I have been rebuilding the engine. I am now going through the carb setup and am running into problems with my wiring. I have read that the harness I have will not support carb set up and I need to find a different-year Dodge truck with the same block to firewall set up and non-TBI. I am now questioning the new distributor I purchased which was sourced to the year, I am guessing that was for TBI now and I need a different distributor. I am also assuming I will also have some alternator issues as well? I was hoping to find someone on here that has done this or knows how to do it in the most simple form. I have done all the work except machining the engine. It is a roller lifter engine with a cam that is just above stock. bored 0.030 over. I Have removed all of the smog features and put on long tube headers. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Devin
20230528_193856.jpg

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Welcome to the forum.

Post your question in the 2nd generation section and you will get some help.

Red