Inverter wiring?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How can I tell if I have inverter wiring present in my 14 slt? Is it hidden under the passenger seat carpet? I have a connector that’s plugged into a dummy port on the right lower side of dash bezel. My slt did not come with seats with inverter.

GoldWing2009

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I have the same question. I have a 2016 RAM Express with the split bench seat. Like others I've added a lot of accessories due to the wiring already being there. I've ordered the Dash Socket and from what I've seen installing the 110V socket looks pretty simple. So drawing from the above I would also like to know where the Inverter Socket is located (passenger, middle or drivers seat), what the part number is of the bracket and bolts. Also if I do go ahead and install the inverter does the ECM need to be flashed to recognize it? Any info anyone can provide would be appreciated. Thanks, Steve