IPhone 6 loud ringtone U Connect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello ,
2019 ram 1500 , Anyone else have an iPhone 6 They’re using where ringtone is extremely loud and there’s no way of adjusting ringtone volume. I have tried multiple settings on my iPhone 6 and on the u connect system , I’ve had my radio updated with the latest software from UConnect, I have been in contact with U connect representative and there is no apparent fix. Ucannot has sent out multiple bulletin software updates loud ringtone is one of the update fixes supposedly but none of the updates have solve the problem . I just received a phone call from U Connect representative now telling me that my iPhone 6 may not be compatible. Very frustrated that Chrysler is not able to fix the problem so they’re brushing this under the rug as incompatible phone . Please if anyone else with an iPhone 6 experiencing the same problems not able to turn down incoming call ringtone ,Or are able to adjust the ringtone down on IPhone 6 please let me know , Thanks .

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
Happens with the android phones too