Is 5k over sticker a good price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I am getting to the point where I rarely reply to first posts because so many of the OPs just disappear after one post. I also wonder if these kinds of posts are just Troll jobs to see if they can wind up the regular members, which he most certainly did on this one.
I agree 110%.. The same thing happens on the car site I go to !

Maryland_Man

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT
The salesperson will give you the deal that the sales manager dictates and approves.
So when your negotiation skills fail to move that number, the sales person is the **** of the earth in your opinion.
And you are entitled to that opinion but consider this -
The dealer salespeople and managers do this everyday all day long and year after year.
That's a ton of knowledge of the car business and retail sales experience.
Your salesperson may be selling 20 cars a month while you are out to buy your first vehicle in 5 years.
It never was a level playing field.
One guy goes home thinking he got a bad deal, another brags to friends about the great deal he got.
What is a good deal; what is a bad deal ?
No one has ever known. It's PERCEPTION determined by the buyer.
Its a good deal when after a few months, your vehicles either meets or exceeds your expectations. I'm very satisfied with buying a RAM. Really impressed with smooth ride.