Is it okay to order hexautoparts starter ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vikash chand

Reaction score
Ram Year
98 ram 2500
Engine
5.9L
I had ever bought a starter for my 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 from autozone,as we all know,it had core charge.So a dodge ram 1500 starter cost at autozone is over $200.But it died after 4 years.
Now I don't have much money because I lose my job even can't pay the rent.
But my truck need to back on road asap.
From other forums,I learned that Hexautoparts has amonuts of cheap starter replacement for sale but a few members had a try.
Is it okay to order hexautoparts starter ?
Any feedback in this forum ?
Thanks a lot.

Yeret

The Village Drunk
Reaction score
Under the hood fixing/breaking something.
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I've actually got one of those starters still brand new in a box (the one with the blue cover). I purchased it a couple years ago when my truck was having starting problems and turned out it was just a weak battery. I figured it would be good preventative maintenance anyway since my truck still has the original starter but I have yet to actually install it.

If you're interested, send me a PM with your address and I'll mail it to you, free of charge. Can't guarantee when you'll get it but it's uninstalled, new and should work dandy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeedHead