Is Olive Green power wagon still available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have heard dealer in Oklahoma said that Olive Green Power wagon is no longer available. Is that truth? That's The Only color i want if so i will be so regret not order it sonner.

Appreciate if someone can let me know.

Cheers.

BowerPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I would bet that it's a lie. Last year when ordering mine, a dealer told me ram boxes were no longer available and the anniversary package wasn't being made yet while on the forums I saw people taking delivery

Hunter Rob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I ordered my PW in olive green back in dec. In feb i finally got a vin. no.
with no issues on color, just ordered a matching topper, just need truck to put it on.

OP
OP
Power Wagon NZ
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
The dealer from Pauls Valley Keep telling me that Olive Green is no longer available. That is weird. The color on Ram build site is available too. Don't know what is going on there.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Some colors that are available, are not available on certain trims. As ridiculous as it would be to not have it available on the power wagon, it is very possible they would do something stupid like that.

CAD73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Just picked up my 2022 a couple weeks ago in Olive, but I found it on the lot - didn't order it.

grimmecm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
As of today, Olive Green is not available in VOIM (vehicle ordering and inventory management). This happens all the time, unfortunately.

View attachment 491314
Would that tool let you go back and see how many 75th were actually made/sold? Been curious but havent seen anyone be able to find out.

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Would that tool let you go back and see how many 75th were actually made/sold? Been curious but havent seen anyone be able to find out.

2091 is the highest number posted on this forum or the Facebook group for the 75th. Might be more, but won’t be much more.

Sando

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
It is really only for ordering vehicle for customers and inventory. I am not aware of it giving actual build numbers.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
i am curious why a person from New Zealand would be ordering a Ram from a dealership in Oklahoma ?

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I stopped by the dealer today to see if they had any word on my Green PW ordered the end of January. They had told me it would not be built until sometime in June. Turns out it is built, shipped and should be here in about 7 days.

Last edited:

TRX21POWERWAGON22

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 & 2022
Engine
6.2L & 6.4L
I bet the reason is the shortage is paint and they have only enough paint for the orders they already have. It may or may not be available again I bet. The Shortages are real and paint has become a real problem too. Everything gets better then goes in reverse and gets harder to get. This is another reason why MSRP's are going up $500 to 1,500 a month depending on models and options you pick. MY 22 PW MSRP went up $4,000 by the time I picked it up from when I ordered it.

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Go to the Ram build site and see if that color is available.
The site lies...
It lists all the available colors for a specific year but availability can change ( on a whim it seems) while the website still lists it.
My wife just ordered a brand new Grand Cherokee and had to go with her 3rd choice color because the first 2 were no longer offered even though the website let us select the colors on the build sheet.
The first vehicle she ever got to build and order from scratch and she couldn't even get the color she wanted...