is there a write up for alfaobd XAC directions for the backup camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thejed72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've looked I think everywhere, but I'm not seeing any write up to add the XAC code using alfaobd. Can someone point me in the right direction if I'm missing it please?

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've looked I think everywhere, but I'm not seeing any write up to add the XAC code using alfaobd. Can someone point me in the right direction if I'm missing it please?
It should be in the first post of the Alfa thread under known working codes. It's been successfully done many times. The XAC code is the only one the dealer would need to enable which is different than the Alfa tool which will need to add the features of the backup camera individually such as Grid Lines, Camera Delay, Customer Settings Menu,ect. You would have exactly the same outcome in the end as you would if the dealer enabled it. Go into your Alfa tool without being connected to the truck and go to the body computer. Type in Rear in the search bar and you will see the options for Rear View camera in the list. This should also give you an idea if what's needed.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk