Is Tire America legit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sinistre1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking for tires and when searching by tire I get a site called Tire Aerica.. not America's Tire which also came up. The former has a phenomenal price on Sumitomo tires I'm looking at but I cant find much... hardly any actually, review on the seller itself. I prefer to avoid situations rather than fighting out of them after the fact. Does any one have first hand knowledge?

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Sumitomo made in Buffalo at a previous Dunlop plant ... A “C” grade tire at best ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Sinistre1

Sinistre1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah continued with my research and it seems the company is a Phoenix company... back from it's own ashes. Though I applaud their successful return, I do not have money or agita to burn/ tempt. Would have saved $150 over tire rack but with Tire rack I have NO doubts. Ordering from them.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Free Road Hazard with Tire Rack has paid off twice for me ... Month old AT’s on my wife’s SUV, and she ran into a curb ... Trashed the tire totally ... No questions asked ... Replaced it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBONE 2018

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When one buys from tire rack, make sure you are buying new stock tires. I once bought from there and the tires where 5 years old per date code. So they went back.

OP
OP
Sinistre1

Sinistre1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes, I've been a tire rack shopper since 2011! And honestly this was the first time that I found an online deal that was lower... and they dont price match. That said, Tire Rack has always been the best bet. As for tires I always have them sent to my home so that I can see the date and condition before the installer ever touches them.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have had the best luck with tire buyer.com fresh tired and best price. Discount tire says they will best their prices but so far they have not and the last time on toyo at3 they said they would match but then informed they couldn't get them. Tire buyer had them to me in 3 days

OP
OP
Sinistre1

Sinistre1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Retired... what I hope to be soon literally and figuratively, does tire buyer include warranty? The price IS actually $20 less ( nice find) but if there is no warranty the value still goes to Tire rack

OP
OP
Sinistre1

Sinistre1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just ordered. Tire Rack for the win. Cant afford to take a chance the tires get trashed within next year and I have no warranty. Worth the peace ace of mind. $760plus another $120-$150 for install and alignment. Hot General grabber HT60s. Hoping they are good. Even if not they have to be better than my wranglers are now. I actually liked them for the first couple years but now they are wearing and they are getting very slippery in the rain.