Jba Headers, no y pipe??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
Update: headers are installed. It was fairly smooth other than having to cut the exhaust pipe off the y pipe, and having to stop and make a welder extension cord so i could weld a nut to the one broken stud. Several were just missing completely. Y pipe will be in tomorrow, and ill let you all know how it works out.
Pics!!!

OP
OP
S

SavageShy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Part number is yp-dr09, by several sellers on ebay. I was surprised by how nice this piece is for the price. Welds were good, the entire thing is Nicely polished, a magnet doesnt stick to it which tells me its actually a higher grade stainless than the factory exhaust or even the headers. It appears to be 16 gauge, so i have no concerns about longevity. My only issue was with installation, the angle near the slip joint merge was off by just a little bit. I couldve cut it and rewelded it where it needs to be, but instead once i managed to get the collector flanges tight i just stuck my jack under the straight part of the y pipe and pushed up until it forced the alignment where i was happy with it. Overall, i would definitely recommend going this route if youre willing to put forth a little extra effort to save a ton of money. JBA Headers and chinese y pipe can be had for around $600 which makes this an absolute performance bargain

LoadedExpressRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yo whats the longevity of them Dickey socks? Been thinking about making that leap but.....
Nah just wanted to say thanks for the info been looking into this for awhile now with no luck until now.