Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
What windshield wipers are y'all using?
My wife has an 18 JGC trailhawk and needs new wipers. We live in Texas so snow is not a concern. Would really like them to last 3 years. I got her a set of Bosch icons and they don't fit her wiper arms. IDK the problem there.
TIA
Claud

Black 20 Ram

OP
OP
McBroom

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Still can't figure out how to put them on. Im sure I'm missing something here.

Black 20 Ram

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still can't figure out how to put them on. Im sure I'm missing something here.

Black 20 Ram
Just pop open that little door and it should slide off but you might have to put a little muscle into it(more than you would think would be needed for sure) Here's a video, not the greatest but it does the job:

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Just pop open that little door and it should slide off but you might have to put a little muscle into it(more than you would think would be needed for sure) Here's a video, not the greatest but it does the job:
I cringed watching that, people do that on their paint job LOL

OP
OP
McBroom

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I was meaning the adapter for the bosch icons didn't come with all those other adapers. I watched the video and wasn't crazy about that guy having the tools n such on the paint. Ouch.
I do like the look of the oem wipers. Might take these Bosch wipers back n get a set from the stealership.

Black 20 Ram

Last edited:

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was meaning the adapter for the bosch icons didn't come with all those other adapers. I watched the video and wasn't crazy about that guy having the tools n such on the paint. Ouch.
I do like the look of the oem wipers. Might take these Bosch wipers back n get a set from the stealership.

Black 20 Ram
If the Mopar part numbers are 68194930AA and 68194931AA then they would actually be a little cheaper than the Icons at roughly $28 for the pair at Rockauto. I bet they would be expensive from the dealer.I think I paid roughly $45 for the Icons on my truck last year. Definitely something to think about next time.

Amos

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bosch icons on the GC, Durango and the Rebel. Last set of factory (2019 GC) barely lasted a year.