jeff awats 18 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jeffawats

jeffawats

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
been awhile since I checked in but have made some more changes to the beast! added fender flares,just dropped the EGR cab spoiler off for paint,ordered some sweet Hemi emblems,brushed finish license frame,BAK Revolver x4 bed cover

OP
OP
jeffawats

jeffawats

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
almost forgot finally broke down and ordered the Billet Tech fluid caps!!!

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Looks great sir!!

OP
OP
jeffawats

jeffawats

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
going to pick up a sport hood tommorrow.really wanted an SRT look but didnt want fiberglass so the Sport hood will have to do.

OP
OP
jeffawats

jeffawats

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
also dropped my new mirrors off at the paint shop to get color match

OP
OP
jeffawats

jeffawats

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
well the sport hood I was supposed to pick up never happened,thinkin FB scam

Dpressed1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Billet tech underhood bling
Man that is one clean looking truck!!! Like the polished sport rims with the all white. Thats what im going for with my express. Except i have laramie polished wheels. Im about to get a roof spoiler and was going to leave it black, but after seeing your pics.... that white is looking good! Few questions if you dont mind.... -that intake filter screen, does it help? Has your mpg changed with it?
-the headrests, were they done at a local embroidery shop or did you get them online?
-are you still currently running the wheel spacers? If so, how are they holding up? I think oem wheels look good pushed out a little but i worry of spacer studs failing. Seen too many broken spacers online lol.

OP
OP
jeffawats

jeffawats

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Man that is one clean looking truck!!! Like the polished sport rims with the all white. Thats what im going for with my express. Except i have laramie polished wheels. Im about to get a roof spoiler and was going to leave it black, but after seeing your pics.... that white is looking good! Few questions if you dont mind.... -that intake filter screen, does it help? Has your mpg changed with it?
-the headrests, were they done at a local embroidery shop or did you get them online?
-are you still currently running the wheel spacers? If so, how are they holding up? I think oem wheels look good pushed out a little but i worry of spacer studs failing. Seen too many broken spacers online lol.
My MPG has not changed with the prefilter,just wanted a little color under the hood.My headrests were done locally and it cost me $30 for all four.I have had zero issues with my spacers just torque them properly and recheck after driving about 100 miles.Be sure to buy quality spacers as well,mine are supreme suspension 1 1/2" was thinking about selling them and going up to 2"

OP
OP
jeffawats

jeffawats

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Haven't checked in lately bunch of freshly powder coated stuff that I have
not installed yet and just scored a sport hood

OP
OP
jeffawats

jeffawats

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Nothing groundbreaking but I finally got my sport Hood I love itIMG_20201129_120025525_HDR.jpg

tipnitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Truck looks great! Very clean and great details! Wish I could store a hood white sport hood myself.