Jump seat with heat rear seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good evening Benny, wanted to know if this “back” piece is available to purchase separate? I’ve wanted to do a center console swap but didn’t want to loose my heat rear seats but saw this in a power wagon and it got me thinking…….

7A24C4BA-AC44-4725-8245-64CCA1945811.png

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
OP
OP
6.7CumminsDrvr

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
definitely interested so I’ll ask my next question, what would a new jumpseat cost? Some of the prices on EBay and whatnot lead me to believe buying new might not cost much more.
My truck is a 2014 Laramie with black leather interior.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
There is no center seat assembly, Everything is serviced in pieces. Last one I looked up ran about 1k

Here are what the majority of the parts are serviced as

1624500900867.png

Alot of members here ditch their center seat for a console so I am sure you can find someone who would happily swap with you.

- Benny

OP
OP
6.7CumminsDrvr

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Gotcha, we’ll I guess I shop around and see what I can find. I’ll hit you back about the rear piece once I find a good donor. Thank you for the quick replies.

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Huh, wasn't aware that there was a piece like that for the jump seat. Wonder how easily it'd be adapted to a 4th gen truck wiring wise.
I ended up modifying the stock piece for my jump seat in my 2019 1500 classic and splicing in part of a console harness with my jump seat harness.

IMG_3167.JPG

OP
OP
6.7CumminsDrvr

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Huh, wasn't aware that there was a piece like that for the jump seat. Wonder how easily it'd be adapted to a 4th gen truck wiring wise.
I ended up modifying the stock piece for my jump seat in my 2019 1500 classic and splicing in part of a console harness with my jump seat harness.

View attachment 462691
First off, nice work! What you have there is exactly what I had pictured having to do and one of the reasons I’ve been putting this off for as long as I have.

I was just casually checking out newer trucks and by dumb luck came across the pic showing the jumpseat with the heated seats and whatnot. Not sure why this hasn’t been avaible from the factory in the past?!

I figured it might not be too hard to wire that up, the cab of the HD’s is still a 4th gen so maybe just swap the plug ends? My truck has the heated seats and power outlet……

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
First off, nice work! What you have there is exactly what I had pictured having to do and one of the reasons I’ve been putting this off for as long as I have.

I was just casually checking out newer trucks and by dumb luck came across the pic showing the jumpseat with the heated seats and whatnot. Not sure why this hasn’t been avaible from the factory in the past?!

I figured it might not be too hard to wire that up, the cab of the HD’s is still a 4th gen so maybe just swap the plug ends? My truck has the heated seats and power outlet……
I bet if you got together with Mike @Mpgrimm2 of M2Mods ya'll could figure something out. He's who I worked with getting my retrofit done.

oldmitch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L cummins
Anyone with factory REAR heated seats: any chance you could snap a picture of your C6 connector, from the seat temperature module? The connector associated with that part number on AllDataDIY, doesn't look like the socket on the module. I'm hoping that the actual connector will have an additional/different PN than is listed on AllData. Thanks!

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

View attachment 462691

I know this is several months old but thought I would chime in as I have looked into adding the newer rear "console" to my 4th gen.
Your biggest problem is the jumpseat frame is different so you can't just add the rear section with the outlets etc. It won't bolt up and the AC vents are different and the new frame has a cut out for them. At a minimum you would need the lower jumpseat section from a 19-22 HD truck and the mounting framework to make it work.
It's still on my wish list to add this but unless I can find a cheap donor the cost just hasn't been worth it for me trying to buy all the parts new.