Just cancelled Sirius. Is there something better or as good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Right I have all access so if I have her download the app she can play it in her car using my info?
If you are using the same account Sirius will not let you stream two units simultaneously. I have several units that stream Sirius and it will ask me which one I want to use. It may be possible to listen to an XM radio and stream at the same time, however.
I'd be interested in a way to stream two units if possible.

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am so glad I got a lifetime account (I actually got 2), which gave me lifetime streaming.

The only problem I have is, my 2015 doesn't have CarPlay, so I have to Bluetooth it, and don't have the benefit of the App interface on the screen.

Justin33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you are using the same account Sirius will not let you stream two units simultaneously. I have several units that stream Sirius and it will ask me which one I want to use. It may be possible to listen to an XM radio and stream at the same time, however.
I'd be interested in a way to stream two units if possible.
So if we took her car and I wasn’t using it in truck she could play in from her phone with app?

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
So if we took her car and I wasn’t using it in truck she could play in from her phone with app?
Should work that way. I have XM in my truck, and I can stream it via the app/BT in our Toyota on the same account. I've not tried to use them at the same time, but they work independently for sure. I have the $60 a year subscription, so nothing fancy.

slickice

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v10
If you're willing to take a chance, buy a used lifetime subscription unit off of Ebay. I bought 2 of them years ago, and they work perfectly today. They're easily portable. We use them in the car, boat, UTV all the time. They update with no problems. All you need is a 3.5 input to your source unit AUX input. I only listen to about 4 or 5 channels, so programming the presets is easy.