Just F'd up royally yesterday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

donjohnk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll be the ****!! where are the pix?? Evertime I do something "stupid" I call out ,aloud "You dumb *******". I usually don't do a repeat performance. Didn't they put down cones?? Our state doesn't do much but at least they do do that.

Oh no worries, Im always that guy to point out stupidity... Oh you shoulda heard me on the way to the hunting spot. my dad was laughing his ass off. I wish I took pictures.. but I didnt know the severity at the time. my truck was covered in mud, the next day we had that tropical storm and it did wonders on washing the mud off b4 I left for work. didnt think of snapping a photo because I was late for work and I was sick to my stomach because of how much paint was on the inner wheel well and side of truck and mirror. As for the state using cones to make dee de dees not drive on the freshly sprayed roads no.. I bet they thought a truck trailing the spray truck with flashing lights and BIG friggin sign saying " CAUTION WET PAINT " would be just as good. SOoooooooooooooooo I'll be that guy " Here's Your Sign "