Just got my 2020 Ram 1500 lemon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodge trucker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Stories like this are exactly why I will never buy a new enough vehicle to have a warranty and nobody will work on my stuff except for me...
Unfortunately I can't bore a block or machine a crank or do my own alignment since I left that field and have had to rely on some duds under today's alignment racks. But I can say that I have a 2 post lift in my home garage and not much gets farmed out......

Dodge trucker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Go buy an all new problems 5th gen Ram. You will be on here raising hell. They have problems! The 4th gen Ram is a much better truck in every way in my humble opinion.
Ford dodge Chevy don't matter when I say this. Every time they have come out with a "new* model it's not as good as what it replaced. There ain't one made after Y2K that I care for one bit. I want a 70s-80s dodge that some old guy stored in a barn with say 50k miles..... I'll get another 250k out of it.... No needless electronic crap, no putting itself in park if I open the door to sight myself in at work putting it on the lift, no TPMS, electronic ignition a carburetor and a mechanical fuel pump is fine by me