Just got my TRX.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congratulations on your new purchase and it looks really nice! Your kids did a good job of picking it out. But, I haven't see one yet with a tonneau cover. Was that on there from the dealer? And, did it not have a light bar in the bed already?

OP
OP
rvaj

rvaj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Supercharged 6.2L
Congratulations on your new purchase and it looks really nice! Your kids did a good job of picking it out. But, I haven't see one yet with a tonneau cover. Was that on there from the dealer? And, did it not have a light bar in the bed already?
Thanks. Yes, the tri fold cover is a factory option. I didn't go with the light bar (one of like three options I skipped) because I like the lights on the front of the truck, not the roof. And I thought it would conflict with the bed cover.
It's a pretty nice cover.

tonneau1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
rvaj

rvaj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Supercharged 6.2L
I would sell the tonneau cover
Buy a Backrack or other brand that suits you, they come in several styles
Then put on your choice of Off Road Lights

There are tonneau covers that work well with the Backrack etc.

I thought about that but I really like the lights on the front of the truck instead of shining over the cab. Lessens the glare off the hood.

uct-img_BRKBackrack_Original_Rack_w760_h500_cr_q75.jpg

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 1500 was red and I wanted something different. My kids picked this color....they did a great job.
Yes, they did.
Beautiful truck. Enjoy!

OP
OP
rvaj

rvaj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Supercharged 6.2L
Beautiful truck!!!! Congrats I have to say in the bottom picture on the left side it looks like they have 2 cup holders installed for whoever is working on it. LOL
Jay
oh, that's what those are.....

RVA Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Beautiful truck, I love that color. There's a TRX same color I see most mornings walking the dog on the north side of Richmond, that's not you is it?