Just got the Pedal Commander!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Ray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put a HIKEit X9 on mine. Love it and it was less expensive than a Pedal Commander. Bunch of different modes, too

OP
OP
SRLMARK

SRLMARK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 v6
I really like mine cause its bluetooth. I have it tucked away under dashboard. So you don't even know it's there!

bruce219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
I had it on mine for 6 months,liked it but found it made truck very hard on gas,plus the throttle error kept coming up and truck wouldn't move.Took it off and gave it away.Remember it just tricks the electronic throttle into that your flooring it,reason for being harder on gas.

rvance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pent 3.6
I've had my Pedal Commander for 9 months and 10k miles with no problems. I love it. My QC with the 3:21 gears was a total dog without it compared to my 13 RC with the 3:55 gears.

SeventyGTX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had it on mine for 6 months,liked it but found it made truck very hard on gas,plus the throttle error kept coming up and truck wouldn't move.Took it off and gave it away.Remember it just tricks the electronic throttle into that your flooring it,reason for being harder on gas.

I have had a Pedal Commander on my 6.7 for about a year and have noticed no fuel mileage difference and I run it on Sport 4. You just don't have to push the throttle as much to get it to move. Makes towing our 5th wheel much more effortless. I love it and won't own another truck without it unless they get rid of that dead pedal lag from the factory.

Phaeton16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just installed my Pedal Commander on my 2016 Ram SLT V6 and notice a great improvement in takeoff but it does seem to me that I'm not getting the avg. 21-22 MPG, hangs more around 17-18. I'm going on a 1000 mile trip next week so that will be the true test. Running Commander in Sport +2

jerboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 ram 1500
Engine
I put a Roar pedal commander in mine and boy does it make it more fun to drive.

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just installed my Pedal Commander on my 2016 Ram SLT V6 and notice a great improvement in takeoff but it does seem to me that I'm not getting the avg. 21-22 MPG, hangs more around 17-18. I'm going on a 1000 mile trip next week so that will be the true test. Running Commander in Sport +2

Try dropping down from sport plus to the minus numbers.
I have played ALOT with mine and for long cruises I didnt need the plus numbers.
Try sport minus 2 or 3, should bump mileage up a tick but still give you the response you need?

Mark Boshnack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
I had the same issue with the lightning bolt and the idle going high. The connection to the stock wire from the pedal would not seat properly. I zip tied it to lock it in. No issue now.

Jorgemartino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Try dropping down from sport plus to the minus numbers.
I have played ALOT with mine and for long cruises I didnt need the plus numbers.
Try sport minus 2 or 3, should bump mileage up a tick but still give you the response you need?
Hi, Happy Thanksgiving, i have a 2009 ram 1500 3.7, no pemtastar, a pedal commander will work for me? Men , hope it does, my truck is real slow on take off, it feel li is going to stall...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi, Happy Thanksgiving, i have a 2009 ram 1500 3.7, no pemtastar, a pedal commander will work for me? Men , hope it does, my truck is real slow on take off, it feel li is going to stall...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Absolutely it will work!!
Do a little research, Moes and Gotexhaust are vendors here and may be having black friday sales?
Google shows its made for your truck

Screenshot_20201127-053536_Chrome.jpg

PowrRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Big Horn
Engine
3.6L V6
Does the Pedal Commander affect how the cruise control works in any way?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does the Pedal Commander affect how the cruise control works in any way?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Not at all.

Billet Bee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 HOHD
I've been researching the banks pedal monster for$295, pricey but it sounds like it workes allot like the pedal commander but twice the price. It also boasts of leaving zero foot print. So besides price, anybody have any thoughts out comparisons on the banks version

Haas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does pedal commander change the shift points of the transmission? Will it make it more apt to kick down to lower gears when you step on it?

NOV87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Does pedal commander change the shift points of the transmission? Will it make it more apt to kick down to lower gears when you step on it?
Doesn't change the shift points. I don't shill for products, but the PC really works.

Last edited:

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been researching the banks pedal monster for$295, pricey but it sounds like it workes allot like the pedal commander but twice the price. It also boasts of leaving zero foot print. So besides price, anybody have any thoughts out comparisons on the banks version

The Pedal Monster works very well too. We have sold a few of those. We mainly see customers wanting the Pedal Commander. They are very similar and both leave no foot print. Also they both retail for the same price. Message me if you would like a quote on either one.

It does not change points technically but it will make the truck see more throttle input and it will kick down with less of a push on the pedal. Its hard to explain but I feel it does what you are asking. Message me if you would like a quote on one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock