Just ordered a 22 PW Level 3 in white.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Found a set of method 305s in an 18 offset matte black so those are ordered. Gotta have black wheels on this one. Sick of the offset on my fuels.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
getting toyo r/t's to wrap on them. wife's durango is in paint now so I'm hoping the power wagon isn't too far behind.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Nope. Method said I didn’t need them. Or rather for my purpose the normal ones are fine

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Got access to the build sheet for my wife's Durango today so that should be at the dealer mid february or a bit earlier. He said my Ram is slated to go into production on the 24th of this month.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting excited.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
nice. lemme know how you like it. pics too!

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Here's the ram status......

Thanks for waiting, I have some great news today. Your new RAM is currently in transit! We have the ETA window of 02/13/2022 - 02/23/2022 for delivery to the dealer, Congratulations, Welcome to the RAM family, I am excited for you!

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Put in a service request to have my Fox 2.0's rebuilt from fox today. I got them used from someone on this site. Cannot remember. Figured since there was unknown mileage on them I might as well get them put back to new before they get tossed on the 22.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Put in a service request to have my Fox 2.0's rebuilt from fox today. I got them used from someone on this site. Cannot remember. Figured since there was unknown mileage on them I might as well get them put back to new before they get tossed on the 22.
Good luck with that! With the way shocks are on backorder these days, i am guessing this may take a fair amount if time.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Well my wife's Durango is sitting at the dealer. We are 300 miles from it so we'll head down next weekend and grab it. Supposed to snow tomorrow so I don't really feel like driving it back in a bunch of slop. This will give them some time to go over it and do the prep. I don't need anything rushed.

My CJC skid plate/protector for the Power wagon is on the way too and my rear fox's are sent out. Fox figured a few weeks to a month for turn around time. Makes no difference to me.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea a few weeks aint a big deal at all, seeing how long you have already waited lol

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
5856 off MSRP on the durango all total and 6610 off the power wagon. I know people have been getting better deals than that other places but when basically no one that I checked at in the state of MN was willing to move off sticker I'm pretty happy with 12466 in total savings between the two. I suppose I could maybe push for more off on the power wagon. I think they are standing pretty tall on my trade. $48500 for an 18 with 42000 miles on it. Non leather no sunroof. I try not to base my vehicle values on KBB a whole lot but rather for what they are selling for on dealer lots. Mine isn't too far off that for the trade. Granted they'll be getting new rubber. That my choice not theirs. Hopefully we'll be in both new rigs inside of three weeks. No word on her catch can getting shipped yet. All goodies for mine are either in the mail or sitting at home. Just a couple more small ones I want to do but it'll be pretty much done.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5856 off MSRP on the durango all total and 6610 off the power wagon. I know people have been getting better deals than that other places but when basically no one that I checked at in the state of MN was willing to move off sticker I'm pretty happy with 12466 in total savings between the two. I suppose I could maybe push for more off on the power wagon. I think they are standing pretty tall on my trade. $48500 for an 18 with 42000 miles on it. Non leather no sunroof. I try not to base my vehicle values on KBB a whole lot but rather for what they are selling for on dealer lots. Mine isn't too far off that for the trade. Granted they'll be getting new rubber. That my choice not theirs. Hopefully we'll be in both new rigs inside of three weeks. No word on her catch can getting shipped yet. All goodies for mine are either in the mail or sitting at home. Just a couple more small ones I want to do but it'll be pretty much done.
exciting times for sure. I have found no matter how good of a deal you get there will be someone who got a better. if you got it for free someone would post they got theirs for free and a garage thrown in...only one person needs to be happy and that is the person who is buying it, well two people if the person is married :).

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
three or four if kids are involved. both of ours were pissed when we sold the 15 Durango R/T for the 4Runner. Now my son is pissed because it's not silver. He is not a fan of the F8 green. lol Whiners. Daughter wanted me to get a black truck again. Can't please anyone. haha I'll be happy not to be buffing scratches every time I turn around.

Chap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Powerwagon
Engine
hemi 6.4
I have the AFE single pipe on my '18, sounds great, does have pretty good interior drone though, especially when it shifts into econo mode. Just turn the music up! Haha.