Just Ordered Ram Classic in Robin Egg Blue - Questions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tap4154

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
We'll be there at Jumbo Rocks in December, need somewhere warm to relax!

That's actually where I was thinking of going. Are there plenty of spots for a 28-foot motorhome there? I haven't set a date yet but it'll be December or January likely.

Razzman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited CCSB
Engine
6.7 Cummins
That's actually where I was thinking of going. Are there plenty of spots for a 28-foot motorhome there? I haven't set a date yet but it'll be December or January likely.

There are sites claiming 35" overall but not that many, 20 or 21 if I remember. I just booked the other night and there were 5 available for the second week of December, guess because this is prime season there now.

tap4154

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
There are sites claiming 35" overall but not that many, 20 or 21 if I remember. I just booked the other night and there were 5 available for the second week of December, guess because this is prime season there now.

I think the first trip I'm just gonna wing it (no resos) Probably going solo, and just drive around inside the park and check out the camps etc. If I find a spot, great. If not I'll park on BLM lane outside. Just want to go get familiar with it, and as I said, give the MH a shakedown cruise. This IS peak season I believe.

tap4154

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
Peak season is April-May.

Thanks, and by the way, let me apologize for derailing the thread, which is about your truck. And congratulations again on sticking to your guns and getting exactly what you wanted. I think that's a great truck and I hope you and your wife enjoy it for many many years in good health!

Last edited:

Merlinsram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Propman, hoping to hear back from you. I see you somehow knew how many orders had been placed on your Low Volume color, I have called all over to find this number for the color I am interested in to no avail. Obviously I am hoping for a number close to ten so when I order my wait time is less. Let me know, thanks.

Burnstork

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
I just ordered a 2019 Single Cab Tradesman in a low volume color- Robin Egg Blue. I have a VON number but the dealer says they wait until there are 10 orders in a low volume paint color and then build them all. They also told me that last year one of their customer ordered a low volume color and then 16 weeks later the factory canceled the order because not enough trucks were ordered in that color.

Does anyone here have any experience with an order like this? I would hate to wait until June and then have my order cancelled.

Thanks
I ordered my 'low-volume bright red" Big Horn in 2018. I was warned that I might have a very long wait for the factory to get 10 orders. I got lucky thought & it came in about the same amount of time as any other order.