Just some engine covers thats all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
3G Customz is a good shop to deal with. I have their underhood cover set on my 300SRT8. It didn't take much tweaking to get it to fit just right and their customer service was excellent.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
it doesn't look like they make them for the late model trucks

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Covers came out really nice.

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Nice job, KGB. It looks good. I also got mine from 3G for my 2010. Passenger side fit OK... oh but that driver side, holy shnikes... It's in, but it was a ***** and I had to cut a lot to make it work, and fortunately my cuts and filing cannot be seen. I went with clear satin over a brushed finish to match my headers and metallic silver body paint. Waiting on Billet Tech to send me my clear satin dress-up kit.

fullsizeoutput_230c.jpeg

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Highly recommend you go subscribe to KBG's you tube channel. If everyone on here went over and showed him support I'm sure that would help him out. This dude is spending a lot of time creating and editing really awesome content. There are not very many Ram Channels on YouTube so please go subscribe and show your support if not for KBG for the community.