Katzkin Install Shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tkabrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does anyone have a recommendation in the MN/WI area for a shop that will do a great job on installing Katzkins for a reasonable price? All the quotes I've gotten recently are $800-$1,000 just for installation which seems extremely high.

phantomfixer

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does anyone have a recommendation in the MN/WI area for a shop that will do a great job on installing Katzkins for a reasonable price? All the quotes I've gotten recently are $800-$1,000 just for installation which seems extremely high.
Those prices are not high.If you can get Katzkin at that price you should definitely do it.You can get installation locations from their website

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

Does that include the seat covers or is that just the install price? I got the covers and install all for just under $1K on my mega cab. I bought the seat covers through the installer (they were a katzkin dealer).
Now if you bought the cover elsewhere and are trying to get someone else to install them I'm sure you will pay a premium.

OP
OP
T

tkabrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That is just the price to install as I bought a set off eBay

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
wow, that is high...I can get a 4 door truck kit, installed for around $1000

oldguy2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I received a price of $1200 for seat covers from them and the price included installation. Maybe you should check. Your price may include installation also. Installation doesn't take long so that price seems very high.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye