Katzkin Leather Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a brand new tan KatzKin leather kit for the new body style Ram 1500 QUAD CAB Big Horn.
Katzkin pattern # S2DO06 (look up that pattern number to see everything included)
It comes with the console lid cover if you have buckets seats, and it also come with the full cover for the middle jump seat if you have the 40/20/40 front seat. The rear is for the 60/40 split bench with armrest. and has the inserts for the door panels

This is brand new, never installed, still in the Katzkin box, with the warranty card.

This is a one color kit, all tan, more pics available

I bought it with the seller not saying it was for a quad cab, I thought it was a crew cab kit, and the seller won't take it back.

located in South Florida
$500 shipped to the continental 48 states,

(FYI I am usually out of town during the week for work, so shipping may not happen until the weekend)

Ramforumleather1.jpg Ramforumleather3.jpg

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
If the description on eBay was incorrect file a dispute with them. You will more then likely get your money back.

OP
OP
Uaintlo

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
bump...
Its on ebay now, if anyone is interested in buying it on there

OP
OP
Uaintlo