Katzkin leather seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
I have them in my Camaro SS/RS with orange stitching and "SS" emblems on the headrest. Way better than the factory "leather". I don't have any pics, well I don't have any photosharing album that works any longer, but it looks good and you're unlikely to be disappointed with them.

OP
OP
Jason K

Jason K

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have them in my Camaro SS/RS with orange stitching and "SS" emblems on the headrest. Way better than the factory "leather". I don't have any pics, well I don't have any photosharing album that works any longer, but it looks good and you're unlikely to be disappointed with them.

Thanks for the feedback

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Added Katzkins to my truck but not blue stitching so my pictures wouldn't be any use to you but what "Logo" are you looking to add? If it's a Ram logo you can only get that by ordering through a dealer (which will cost you more). I wanted the Ram logo's but didn't want to pay the premium the Ram dealer wanted so I went to a independent shop that sold Katzkins and got them without the logo much cheaper

Toddbigboytruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is that Like ricardo montalbán corinthian leather

VA-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie / 2020 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
These look really good. Had Katzkin in my 20111 Charger and again in my 2018 Charger. Best thing I ever did. Black with Ivory inserts and orange stitching with orange embroidery script on the high seat backs on my 2011 (Toxic Orange exterior). Same thing with the 18 Charger only in yellow ( it was Yellowjacket).

First thing I looked at doing with my 18 Ram Laramie but the seats really are not bad at all so I think I'll wait till I get tired of the all black on black on black and POP the interior!!

02Steve15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like the sound of black with blue stitching, I think it would look pretty neat. The dealer installed mine when they first took the truck in on their lot. Black leather with some gray and gray stitching. Gray ram logo about where your back hits the seat.

I also want to get a console cover too.

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I went with Clazio, they are firkin great. I've had them about a year now and they look as good today as the day I bought them.
I ended up having the headrests embroided by them after I took these pics, so they look even better now.seats.jpg seats1.jpg seats2.jpg truck4.jpg

Turbo67

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2007
Engine
5.7, 5.9