Kudos and I don't hand them out all that often

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Yesterday I went into a local speed shop and this is what I ordered, a Moroso cc that had no brackets or hosing, an Airaid cai, Jba shorties, and the latest greatest Diablo T1000/pcm. The tool came out to 3300.00 CDN. Today I phoned Moes (5 cents a minute) and here is what I ordered, told I do not need the Diablo T!000 so I just ordered the pcm along with the Hemifever tune, Jba long tubes with a Y pipe, a catch can and lastly the Vararam cai. The total to my door up Canada way with exchange rate included was 2900.00.

I will admit the service was stellar, phone manners 10/10 but to me his honesty about the 2014 Diablo T1000 working with the new PCM was over the top. Much like the speed shop here he could have said nothing and ordered me up the 2015 T1000 as well as the pcm. I have been off the phone for 1/2 hour and I am still shocked at his honesty in todays world of money money money. Thanks again sir and I have no doubt karma will be smiling on you.:favorites13::happy107::big_banana_Dance::happy3::Rock on:

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
gotta love great customer service. I will be ordering something from Matt in the near future :naughty:

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good deal! Great customer service is hard to come by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
That's awesome.

I have had great experiences every time dealing with Matt.

:)

jettajam1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2019
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've made quite a few purchases from Matt and it's always the same....stellar customer service, a fair honest price, and the sense that he really cares about what's right for you.

Well done Matt!!

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Tank, you are so right!
I don't want to steal your thread, just add my corroboration to your point.
Moe's is totally reliable, very fairly priced and quick to ship. I previously bought my S&B and BT Catch can from them.
I just ordered a Mufflex 24" and Moe's 5" tips two weeks ago. They arrived just days later--I finally got them installed this Wednesday.
Matt has been a very consistent source of factual info here on RF and clear in pointing out you can get very close to a cat-back with just the Mufflex. He also uses the products he sells on his own truck. That's what convinced me to go with his 5" tips.

I have neither a garage, nor access to a lift, and don't like lying on the pavement under my truck, so the corner safety inspection/smog check garage did the Mufflex install (1.5 hours). The tips were so easy I did those myself sitting on the curb. :superhack:

Results (because it wouldn't be fair to say I got toys without telling you how they played): I always loved the sound of the truck on high-idle at start-up but was disappointed how quiet is got when it idled at 600 RPM. I never really picked up a good exhaust sound with that boat-anchor original muffler either.
The 24" Magnaflow/Mufflex is perfect, I get the exhaust burble :naughty:
without neighbor annoying, window breaking, dead-awakening rumble, and because the tips are 5" thick the entire length, they provide an echo like resonance (not drone) that makes it even better.
My truck now sounds like it has a whole new custom exhaust. :favorites13:

And no, I don't feel like posting an audio clip, but I might get around to posting tip photos after driving the snot out of it this weekend. :burnout:

Last edited:

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You can count on Matt to give you full service and an honest deal.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Rare qualities these days: Honesty, competitive pricing, fast shipping, knowledgable and always willing to help and answer question(technical ones and dumb ones too). Proud to call him friend!
Jay

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm with all of y'all. I got the i2010 from Matt. I didn't need the other one since I wasn't planning on racing. Order it from Moe's Performance and had it In 3 days. That's with Diablo setting up the pcm. Fast and dependable service. Sean is still working with me on my custom tunes.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Thank you guys. I really appreciate all the feedback.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Your welcome y'all have an outstanding company and customer support.

OP
OP
T

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Being a tech **** I will no doubt need some assistance when it comes to the T1000 install (more like when attaching to my Mac). Other than that I have a shop that will do the long tubes and they told me 4-5 hours, is this in the ballpark? I phoned a company that had Performance as part of their company name and hummed and finally said 6.8 hours @ 110.00 pper hour. Which is more accurate considering the RAM has a mere 12,000 miles on the clock. If all goes well I will have the first shop install the cc and the Vararam as well. What I am not a mechanic of any sort lol

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You will be very happy in the way your truck performs after you install all your new goodies. IMHO well worth the time and effort.
Jay

Last edited: