Lamp Out - DING DING DING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Funkerama

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 2004 5.7 Hemi Quad Cab randomly, yet FREQUENTLY, dings and flashes the "Lamp Out" light on my dash. I've verified all bulbs are working. Occasionally when I turn on my blinker it sounds like a blinker is out, but then it goes back to the normal blink rate. It does NOT happen when I'm idling, only when I'm moving.

May be coincidental, but my fuel gauge also is flaky...but that has been happening long before this lamp out dinging business...

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The rear lamp circuit boards these years are absolute sh!te. I had one constant even after replacing the circuit board with a new one. The final fix was happening across a set of plug and play LED's that I didn't hate.

OP
OP
F

Funkerama

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The rear lamp circuit boards these years are absolute sh!te. I had one constant even after replacing the circuit board with a new one. The final fix was happening across a set of plug and play LED's that I didn't hate.
For which plugs/lamps? Headlights, tail lights, blinkers, etc...?