Laramie GT Just Arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice truck, It looks identical to my 21 Laramie when I first purchased it. Well.... besides that mine is white and yours is black lol.

I replaced all the chrome pretty quick including the wheels :D

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
This is my 3rd RAM and I must say I love it! GT Package, eTorque, 4x4! I'll be adding the bug reflector and mud flaps soon.
View attachment 492167
Nice looking truck. Hoping you leave the chrome on it, chrome makes black stand out so good! I know I'm alone on this but I like the white letter tires also! Regardless, make it your own.

OP
OP
Ram1500Sport

Ram1500Sport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice looking truck. Hoping you leave the chrome on it, chrome makes black stand out so good! I know I'm alone on this but I like the white letter tires also! Regardless, make it your own.
I too like the chrome. It's here to stay

OP
OP
Ram1500Sport

Ram1500Sport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After 1 1/2 years owning, I'm letting this truck go. Sadly, Ram's service and reliability are just not up to par. This truck has broken down twice in the last 6 months - both related to the charging system. The battery and rear battery pack has failed, I smell antifreeze constantly, and there's generally a 2-3 week waiting period for service. Not sure what's going on with Dodge, but I hope they can get things together.