Laramie vs Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
While I thought I would feel a big difference with the air suspension of the Limited, I really didn't. Maybe if you take it through a really rough pavement or off-road, there could be a noticeable difference, but through city l drive I didn't feel it.

I had a limited for a day and a longhorn (without air) for a day before I ordered my Longhorn. I knew I was ordering a longhorn, but I didn't know if I wanted air suspension or not. After those two days of driving each, I went without air. I saw no need for it, in my case. Maybe if I towed more, the auto leveling thing would be cool. But coming from leaf springs, these Ram Coils are 10x better, but the air didn't feel 2x better than the coils. I truthfully didn't like that aero mode either...lowering when at speed. So, I ordered my LH with everything except Air and Ramboxes

Keppler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I optioned out a Laramie Longhorn to the Limited to get the Black/New Saddle interior. I do not like monotone black interiors especially here in Florida. I could not bring myself to purchase a Limited with the black interior.

The Laramie I ordered has the air suspension, 12" display, 6.4' box, and adaptive cruise control.

The down side is the optioned out Laramie to the equivalent Limited is that the Laramie is $1800 more.

phlram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Black/New Saddle is REALLY nice on the Laramie. The other light brown color would get old very fast with me..

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yes, for the most part; you can add Level 2 Equipment group, Advanced Safety Group, 22 inch wheels if you want them (but they are different), power running boards......but I don't think you can get Air suspension. For the record, I fell in love with the Longhorn with saddle brown/black interior and built it as a Limited except I didn't want or order air suspension for mine. Yes the price came in just under the Limited Price and ppl ask why didn't I just get a Limited. Short answer. Because I didn't want to. Another short answer. I don't like black interior. Get what you want .....even if you have to order it. By the way, my coworker ordered a Laramie and added all of the "goodies" that come on a Limited. Why? He wanted the Black Appearance package.

I would have paid more for my Longhorn than a limited just for the interior.

Agree 100%, especially not getting air suspension. I have it on my 2017 Longhorn and very disappointed with it. I too ordered the 2019 Longhorn tri-coat ivory with the saddle black interior.

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had a limited for a day and a longhorn (without air) for a day before I ordered my Longhorn. I knew I was ordering a longhorn, but I didn't know if I wanted air suspension or not. After those two days of driving each, I went without air. I saw no need for it, in my case. Maybe if I towed more, the auto leveling thing would be cool. But coming from leaf springs, these Ram Coils are 10x better, but the air didn't feel 2x better than the coils. I truthfully didn't like that aero mode either...lowering when at speed. So, I ordered my LH with everything except Air and Ramboxes

Excellent choice not ordering air suspension