Large Cab Over Campers. Which May Be The Better Ones?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
Good day! I am wondering if some here have experience with large cab over campers--particularly the ones with slide outs. This is part of the research I am doing so that I may determine which one(s) to look for as I prepare to purchase one by next summer. Hoping to weed through all the manufacturers to find the best, and hopefully find a good deal on a used one. I will be hauling it with a Ram 3500 SO Cummins dually, with the Chrysler 68RFE trans.

Thank you !!

Last edited:

stevenP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 2500 Longhorn
Engine
6.7L Cummins
In my travels, I have heard good things about the Lance brand. There are others that are fiberglass shelled, that were stupid pricey, but I am sure nicer.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
BigFoot are really popular up here, they are made in British Columbia. Well laid out, winter useable, well made and lighter than most of their competitors. They make them for 1500 on up and in short and long box configurations. With the U.S. dollar being 35% above the Canadian dollar the price could well be a big savings.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963