Larger tires on stock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshR104

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
and remember the wear on the bearings, when you go to far out of spec on the offset you change the wear on the bearings. had one friend who disregarded the offset specs and 18K later had to have all the front bearings replaced on his 4WD rig because he did not pay attention to the bearing loads. Be careful where you go with this, it may cost you more than you think.

Agreed but thats usually the guys running an already ridiculous offset of like -40mm then push them out even further. This should be no different than anyone running like method wheels or any other wheel that sits flush with the fender at around 12-18mm + offset.

OP
OP
Phylodog

Phylodog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2018
Engine
5.7 Hemi & 6.7L CTD
Couldn't get the local shops to put the 325/60 Ridge Grapplers on my factory wheels so I ordered a new set of Gear Allow +18 offset wheels instead. Just got them installed today and I have my full turning radius back, very pleased with how it turned out.

QGReGoTh.jpg

p8gsCzrh.png

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
and remember the wear on the bearings, when you go to far out of spec on the offset you change the wear on the bearings. had one friend who disregarded the offset specs and 18K later had to have all the front bearings replaced on his 4WD rig because he did not pay attention to the bearing loads. Be careful where you go with this, it may cost you more than you think.
To be fair. They wear out quite fast with stock height rims and tires lol. These hd ram hubs suck

jtlp8335

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Looking to upsize my tires on stock 18” rims (stock 275/70/18). Stock suspension. Don’t want rub. Anyone have some experience here?