Leather dash vs not

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlatbedHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought a gauge pod for my A-pillar, but apparently I bought the one for the leather dash, which I dont have. I didn’t think it would make much difference but apparently it does. I can trim the bottom to fit, but I am concerned about the grab handle on the factory pillar. Just wondering if there is any difference in the handle on the trucks with the leather dash vs one without. If the grab handles are the same, I will just trim to fit. If not I will have to pay return shipping I guess.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Can't really help you with the grab handle question,but this is the Autometer pod in my truck,it fit good.

IMG_4009.JPG

OP
OP
FlatbedHemi

FlatbedHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can't really help you with the grab handle question,but this is the Autometer pod in my truck,it fit good.

View attachment 238512

Do you have the original A-pillar cover you could snap a picture f for comparison? My pod is a single and retains the handle.I just need to see if there is any difference in the pillar covers.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Do you have the original A-pillar cover you could snap a picture f for comparison? My pod is a single and retains the handle.I just need to see if there is any difference in the pillar covers.

I put the pod in close to 6 years ago,i'm not even sure where the original pillar is now,lol.I'll take a look around and see if i can find it later today

OP
OP
FlatbedHemi

FlatbedHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put the pod in close to 6 years ago,i'm not even sure where the original pillar is now,lol.I'll take a look around and see if i can find it later today

Thanks bud, but I got it on. It was tight, and I almost scraped off my registration sticker, but it did go on. Same or not, I made it fit.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Thanks bud, but I got it on. It was tight, and I almost scraped off my registration sticker, but it did go on. Same or not, I made it fit.

Just after i finally got around to digging it up,lol.

IMG_4272 (2).JPG

IMG_4274 (2).JPG

IMG_4275 (2).JPG

IMG_4277 (2).JPG

IMG_4279 (2).JPG

OP
OP
FlatbedHemi

FlatbedHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That is the exact same one that is in my tradesman. I wonder why they have 2 different part numbers for leather dash vs not leather.

And looks like autometer and Bullydog just resell the gaugeworks stuff.