Leather dashboard 2021 Ram 1500 limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wesmccarroll

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine is doing the same. 2019 Larimie Longhorn started at 45,000 now has 50,000. I have an extended waranty through Urick (sold to my by the Ram dealer) and it is usless. Truck is kept inside my shop, looks showroom... except for this horrible dash. It is not looking like a floppy tire today, just a bubble. IMG_2594.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2595.JPG
    IMG_2595.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 1

oluebo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
@RamCares can you assist as I am facing same issue with dash bubble on 2021 limited with only 37k miles

oluebo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Anyone replaced dash using a local upholstery shop? Further research on this issue shows that those who had their dash bubble fixed, experience the same issue down the road.

RUSSELL STODIECK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We have owned our 2019 Ram Limited since August 2019...new off the lot. The dash is bubbling and is looking awful. I contacted RAM Customer Care and here is what they said....
Hello Russell,

We appreciate your time reaching out to RAM Customer Care.

We received your email inquiry regarding the Lifetime Maximum Care. I'd be glad to point you at the right direction.

Upon carefully checking your vehicle details, I see that you have an active LIFETIME MAXIMUM CARE. I understand that you need to know if that will cover your interior leather dash. For clarifications and further information with one of your service contracts, kindly contact Mopar Vehicle Protection directly at 800-521-9922.

Thank you again for your email, Russell. Have a good day!

Sincerely,

Rovelle | RAM Customer Care
servlet.ImageServer

Not the answer I was expecting... 71,000 miles.

Attachments

• IMG_6144.jpg
    IMG_6144.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6145.jpg
    IMG_6145.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6146.jpg
    IMG_6146.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 5

fallenarcdk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7-liter V-8
@RamCares
I have also just run into this problem. I have 2020 Limited 1500 Black edition with 55k miles. Dash has giant bubble between the center and drivers side. To make matters worse I have just encountered the RF Hub failure problem from the back glass water problem... Please help!

cshott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI
Having the same problem with the Limited Ram I purchased new in 2019. Have the extended warranty through FCA and like everyone else come to find out this blatant defect is not covered.
This is my third Dodge vehicle and after this experience, it will be my last. In Canada, we've paid over $80k for these trucks and to encounter this substandard quality after 4 and a half years with no accountability is inexcusable.

jcvarn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hey everyone,

Anyone who is experiencing an issue with their dashboard bubbling, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a direct message so that we can get you some assistance.

Callie
Ram Cares
I am having the same issue. Dash was already replaced once, now bubbling up again.

kebowlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.2 Supercharged
My TRX dash is starting to bubble. I purchased it new in 2021, my warranty ran out 5 days ago. I messaged @RamCares, waiting to hear back. 22,000 miles

Larry Wald

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had this problem in 2022 right before my warranty expired and my dealer replaced it. Now just over a year later the replacement is doing the same thing. It's starting to bubble up again. I am still waiting to hear back from my dealer to see if this new one is still covered under a warranty.