LED Fog light pods REVIEW / INSTALL PICS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrewCrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Do these sit flush with each other once mounted? I looks like Voodoobear's are offset and brewcrew's are flush.

Mine are offset. There is a little play to get them almost flush but they look and operate ALOT better if you offset them.

MaxSteel2013

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any brackets out there for light pods on the rebel bumper to replace the fogs? I've been searching for weeks.

14Deebo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bringing this thread back from the dead :33:...I installed my kit from Sidetracked Off Road a few weeks ago and it was an easy install and looks great. I went with the Rough Country SAE pods so I could run my fogs all the time when my headlights are on and not blind everyone else in front of me with glare. Plus they are all black, which helps complete my look up front. My only problem is that they are a little loose. Loose enough that they shake/bounce when I am driving down the road so it looks like they are almost flickering. I think I will be able to resolve this by drilling a couple of holes in the plastic molding/fog bezel and use a couple of zip ties strategically located around the bracket to secure it. I think the weight of the metal bracket and fog pods while only be connected with 3 bolts into a plastic base is the problem. Probably not an issue with the metal bumpers but IDK? I have read a few threads where even the OEM fog lights are loose and bounce while driving down the road, so maybe just a design flaw by Mopar.