LED lights behind grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S.Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm looking to add some LED lights or light bar behind my grill. I have a 2015 1500 outdoorsman with a honeycomb grill. I don't have the gap between the tow hooks like my 3500 did. I drive alot at night back and forth from work, 12 hour trips and mostly at night. I want to leave the active shutters installed because I may be trading the truck in soon. Has anyone done this without removing them and if so, what type of lights did you use.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I bought brackets that go behind the tow hooks to mount my fog lights. I bent them to work for my needs. Maybe search for the brackets and see if there is a version that works for you. Good luck.

OP
OP
S

S.Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You mean you replaced your fogs with led lights? Do you happen to have pics? I did see some led fog lights but I'm worried about them being so low and driving on dirt roads they will be covered with dirt and mud real fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dyadeta