LED turn signal hyperflashing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z3cta

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Hello and Happy Monday

I am out of ideas
I have a limited with the projector style headlight which has the led turn signals
I am getting errors for turn signal bulb to be out on both left and right . It is not the case, all working, no burned bulbs.
I am also getting the hyperflashing only at dashboard and in the side mirror blinkers
Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hello and Happy Monday

I am out of ideas
I have a limited with the projector style headlight which has the led turn signals
I am getting errors for turn signal bulb to be out on both left and right . It is not the case, all working, no burned bulbs.
I am also getting the hyperflashing only at dashboard and in the side mirror blinkers
Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks
Did you check the tails?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

670hoth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have this problem with switchback LEDs I put in the park/blinkers in my quad headlights. I have AlphaOBD and have tried everything I have seen recommended here. I refuse to chop into my factory wiring harness to put in resistors. Any ideas? Are there any proven brand switchbacks that will work without issues.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
The OP has not sign in since August 2020

don't you just love it
if they found an answer, they don't bother to clue us in

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have this problem with switchback LEDs I put in the park/blinkers in my quad headlights. I have AlphaOBD and have tried everything I have seen recommended here. I refuse to chop into my factory wiring harness to put in resistors. Any ideas? Are there any proven brand switchbacks that will work without issues.
Did you try an anti flicker module? It’s pretty much guaranteed to get rid of the bulb out message in the EVIC at the very least. I ran HIDs in both my 4th gen Laramies with anti flicker modules and never had any problems although the 2015 actually had a weird flicker once in a blue moon even with the factory halogen bulbs in it. Never had any issues period with the 2017. It’s worth looking into anyway if you haven’t done so.

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Highway

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member