LED Turn Signals '09-'12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColbyAK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the OBD Link MX+ and using Alpha OBD software with it on my '11 Ram 2500, i can't seem to find an option to enable LED turn signals for the front and back to disable hyperflash. I installed switchbacks in the front and regular white LEDs in the tail lights. Has anyone figured this out, or am i stuck with installing resistors?

OP
OP
ColbyAK

ColbyAK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yup, I searched that before creating this post. Couldn't seem to find anything for the '12 and earlier models for LEDs.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
I have the OBD Link MX+ and using Alpha OBD software with it on my '11 Ram 2500, i can't seem to find an option to enable LED turn signals for the front and back to disable hyperflash. I installed switchbacks in the front and regular white LEDs in the tail lights. Has anyone figured this out, or am i stuck with installing resistors?

6 ohm resistor inline on each side of the truck. Less than $10 in parts and 10 minutes of time.

Crazzyk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
I'm not sure if the software comes up the same or not as mine is 8 years newer but when you connect to computer your asked what action you want , you click configuration then it should have a big menu down about half way down it should show a whole list of cbc led functions and in that list it will have every light in every corner listed for led enable , find the ones that say front signal and the one for rear and click value and click yes
If all the software is basically the same it should work , there should be no need for resistors with use of the alpha

Weezy123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm not sure if the software comes up the same or not as mine is 8 years newer but when you connect to computer your asked what action you want , you click configuration then it should have a big menu down about half way down it should show a whole list of cbc led functions and in that list it will have every light in every corner listed for led enable , find the ones that say front signal and the one for rear and click value and click yes
If all the software is basically the same it should work , there should be no need for resistors with use of the alpha
The problem is with the 09-12 section there is no cbc led option that shows up like in your year.

Weezy123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man, I came here hoping someone was going to have the fix for you. It appears nobody knows how to help us with the LED light out indicator. Aside from installing resistors which don't always last.