Legal Action Against Ram re Uconnect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rwlfwtx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I recently purchased a 2022 Ram and have experienced the same problem. Clearly, Ram and its dealers have engaged and continue to engage in fraud, false advertising and numerous other causes of action, and they continue to get away with it while knowingly selling defective vehicles. I have consulted with several class action attorneys and intend to file suit soon. Has anybody else pursued Ram or its dealers in court? If not, do you intend or desire to do so?

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
huh?

Experienced what, exactly?

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I recently purchased a 2022 Ram and have experienced the same problem. Clearly, Ram and its dealers have engaged and continue to engage in fraud, false advertising and numerous other causes of action, and they continue to get away with it while knowingly selling defective vehicles. I have consulted with several class action attorneys and intend to file suit soon. Has anybody else pursued Ram or its dealers in court? If not, do you intend or desire to do so?
Not sure exactly what "same problem" you are talking about, but given all the issues uConnect 5 has had and is having, I can sure understand the frustration. Let us know how things go with your suit. Kind of surprised no one else has done something like this already.

AlanV1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4

AlanV1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hello rwlfwtx, I am in search of an attorney that will go up against Chrysler ram and Mopar and their lifetime max care warranty for coverage I have a 2014 ram 2500 300,000 miles on it lifetime max care covers it now they say I’m 440 on the waitlist for rebuilt 6 speed trans been without my truck for 3 1/2 months with no date in sight they won’t let me go outside to have it rebuilt or give me a new one they want to replace it with a rebuilt their one manufacturer is behind on parts to rebuild I was told from the beginning I had rental coverage even though I was over 100,000 mile rental coverage now as my rental fees approach and will exceed over $3000 they’re now denying to cover my rental with giving me No other options for repair as they have tried to buy everybody out of their lifetime max care warranty it is my speculation they are trying to freeze me out in this process a month ago there was one in transit and somebody (A higher profile ) scooped it up before me even though it was earmarked for me and my case number another speculation on my part but evidence shows that. so not sure if this is in line with your type of lawsuit needed but I’m fed up and looking for an attorney that will go up against Chrysler ram Mopar. If anybody has any recommendation. Thank You

SwitcherLP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello rwlfwtx, I am in search of an attorney that will go up against Chrysler ram and Mopar and their lifetime max care warranty for coverage I have a 2014 ram 2500 300,000 miles on it lifetime max care covers it now they say I’m 440 on the waitlist for rebuilt 6 speed trans been without my truck for 3 1/2 months with no date in sight they won’t let me go outside to have it rebuilt or give me a new one they want to replace it with a rebuilt their one manufacturer is behind on parts to rebuild I was told from the beginning I had rental coverage even though I was over 100,000 mile rental coverage now as my rental fees approach and will exceed over $3000 they’re now denying to cover my rental with giving me No other options for repair as they have tried to buy everybody out of their lifetime max care warranty it is my speculation they are trying to freeze me out in this process a month ago there was one in transit and somebody (A higher profile ) scooped it up before me even though it was earmarked for me and my case number another speculation on my part but evidence shows that. so not sure if this is in line with your type of lawsuit needed but I’m fed up and looking for an attorney that will go up against Chrysler ram Mopar. If anybody has any recommendation. Thank You
1. Please use sentence structure and punctuation if you want responses. That was very difficult to read.

2. I would definitely just start with a letter from your lawyer, these I do believe come free with most pre-paid legal services, if you already have a subscription, to the dealership with your intent to pursue litigation. This will very likely get their attention when followed up by whatever steps your lawyer recommends for maximum impact and threat. This typically will result in something happening on your behalf.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn