Lets see those 1500's on 37's...I'm getting the itch to go bigger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BahRamYou

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any of you running 37x13.50? I am about to install the Maxtrac 7in kit and I have Maxtrac telling me they will fit and I have a shop that does a lot of local work telling me he wouldn’t put 13.5 on. Any with that set up or similar that can confirm or refute the shops advice?

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Any of you running 37x13.50? I am about to install the Maxtrac 7in kit and I have Maxtrac telling me they will fit and I have a shop that does a lot of local work telling me he wouldn’t put 13.5 on. Any with that set up or similar that can confirm or refute the shops advice?
Look for another shop then ... you will be fine with the 37x13.5s especially with that positive offset , like I said you "might" rub a bit on the air dam but nothing a little trimming won't fix ....

Where in Cali are you located ?

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
My shop had an issue a while ago with a member here but other than that this guy does quality work, he stacked a spacer on top of a lift kit instead of doing it with just the coilovers, ask @Quick_Shifter he knows about it lol ..

But other than that this guy knows what he is doing, you ask him to do something he is going to do it .... He didn't want to install the 7" maxtrac lift kit on my truck with the 37's and the 20x12 with the -44 offset because I was going to have serious rubbing, but I told him to just go ahead and do it and I would fix the rubbing ...

He has done tons of Maxtrac liftkits and Maxtrac themselves referred them to me ... if you can look past that I would highly recommend him to you